Monday, September 21, 2009

Visiting Doulos

Sorry for the late update.....I've finally got time on my hands to do some updating
its not much but well at least i am updating it lol



On the 19th of september me and some fellow cspians wanted to have a visit of the famous DOULOS .........i'll be frank with u readers .... i never visited doulos until that day seriously lol






Here we all upon arriving n nearing doulous





Until i spotted something !





ME : Ripz I SEE SOMETHING !!!!
Ripz : Ooo u cute lil Usa Chan

Er...........nvm this picture lets move on LOL







I Present to you ............ THE DOULOS !

To Be honest it was dangggggggg hot inside the doulos.....lucky i had spare t-shirt i changed after done visiting it.......there were a lot of ppl.....books.....There are some food and drinks and stuffs u can buy too..
Well i did buy myself a vanilla ice cream and it tastes so nice ! Very diffrent from the local ones you can have here lol









All i bought was this cool neck strap hahaha




Upon leaving the doulos they gave out a lil postcard








Well at least i finally get to visit the doulos *phew*. Till then doulos we'll meet again !
This is KiR4 signing off !

3 comments:

  1. Si lambat update! uh oh, alah postcards, i should haf ask cube to get for me. I collect those >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. astaga...i feel like a nigger in that picture...zzz

    ReplyDelete