Friday, October 8, 2010

My First !

Hello all its been a while since i've last updated my blog ROFL sorry been kinda busy with life nowdays

How ya all been ? Well today i'm taking some time to update my outdated blog that has not been written anything to it for quite some time >.<



What have i been doing ? Well today i was at kirameki cafe as usual for my addiction to play board games....and yea hanging out at kirameki cafe is fun and next door to it is Hobby Densetsu where all the nendoroids,figma n such are being sold there


So the title says "My First !" ....First what ? Love ? Game ? nahh i'm juz kidding..actually today i bought something from Hobby Densetsu...which i myself couldn't believe i would buy these hahaha but then again i can't stop myself....since i'm such a big fan of DEATHNOTE so yea

What have i bought ???

*drums rolls*



its a........




OMG!!!!


DeathNote Nendoroid Petite !




This here is Light Yagami or Kira with this awesome sytche and he's the 1st nendoroid petite i ever bought in my life hahaha

Yea yea yea but i'm still a noob at collecting these...and i hope i don't fall getting addicted to buy them more in the future....But i know these are the kick start for them all MAYBE ! lol

After that i wasn't satisfied.....I saw the box has a misa nendoroid and its pretty cute ..... and seeing it there was a last box on shelf i decided to gamble n see what my luck would bring....

And alas...

What I got was....













Kira's main nemesis L ..... LOL ! Well i don't mind though since L is the enemy of Kira which left i'm trying to buy or get Misa on the next try >.<


Well i guess thats all from me for now....

Thanx for reading

Till then....this is KiR4 signing off !

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm not surprise. This is for Sunday's nendo gather? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha massy yes i supposed so since these 2 are my 1st nendo's oh gawd lol can't believe i bought them today >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. na~ na~ kena jangkit penyakit nendo hehe

    ReplyDelete