Monday, January 12, 2009

My birthday the worst day of my life

Yes happy birthday to me on the 12th january 2009 but too bad too many unexpected things happened...

1st of all i was supposed to have some lil dinner with some of my friends my treat of coz..but then i got this one stupid sms right after i made a call to him to treat him for a nice dinner..." i'm dissapointed the way u invited me".....i dunno maybe me n him got some miscommunications or wat i oso dunno
then came along one friend says he wants to cheer me up by giving me some facts that being pissed off is EMO?
oh my gawd ? calling me emo or something ? i am anti EMO ppl..... define Emo dude did u google that up or something?
for me EMO is for ppl who cut their wrist...cry like a baby...n berjiwang karat songs expressing their emotions
i was PISSED OFF... i was angry... how could that define me being EMO ? wow thx for those so called cheering up facts dude

i'm writing this out coz i am dissapointed how u guys managed to ruin my day....its like u're not respecting my day....of all my 25 years i celebrated was a fun one
26th was the worst one i ever had thx a bunch

after all these dang things happens i was lucky to have my friend BlOoDrIpZ around well at least he made my day...made me laugh n put a smiled again on my face.....and the cspians thx guys ....i thank u all for the birthday wishes from the bottom of my heart......

oso to my best friend ever Michelle for smsing me on the stroke of midnight wishing me birthday.. thx girl u really made me happy

i hope tomorrow is a good day to start with i'm beginning to hate 2009....so early into the year yet the worst day have to happen on my birthday......WOW

i'm off see ya

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I didn't know it was your bday! So sorry I didn't wished you happy birthday when I saw you yesterday Kir4! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im shocked with the:

    " i'm dissapointed the way u invited me" comment by your friend.

    o_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. mas :aiya ok la i buy one cake we all share2 makan

    Irtea : haha no problem ba its ok ^^

    Leehng : no worries bro its all ok now

    ReplyDelete