Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Of Those Days

I knew it ........right after i went back home from Internet Arena for a short Left4Dead n a few online gaming...........i knew this has gotta be one of those days.......
what days? yea one of those days....the days i got so bored to death i got nothing to do n my mind is fckingly active one whole day.......my look at the time its almost 5am yeap let me repeat that 5AM!

ugh how the heck am i supposed to do the driving in 2 hours to beaufort for my kambing business zzzzzz n yea i gotta join them cspians for L4D outing again straight after i got back from doin my business *sigh*...........i'll juz probably come with these baggy eyes or panda eyes u call it . I can't sleep dun ask me why ...if u must ask no i did not have coffee or any caffeine type drinks ok ?

dun mind me but my brain is rather active on this particular day i rather do something or anything to make me go sleep.....

ahh enough of me i 'll to play some relaxing songs n hope it'll lulaby me to sleep

2 comments:

  1. LOL shit happens XD

    I have lotsa those days. Been controlling / reducing the amount of data that I need to process per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa ni kena only once in a while lolz

    ReplyDelete