Monday, March 8, 2010

1 year later

Hello peeps ! been some time i've haven't updated my blog so might as well write something...




2 days ago i had a dream i wished i never dream off..... i dreamed about my ex of 3 years together..... every since then i've been such in a terrible state...Emo..jiwang...bad mood ... etc...etc..etc..whatever u might call it

Well all humans have this emotion right ? If you don't have those feelings then you're not human lol just kidding


Well thanx to god with a lil bit of prayers....and support from friends...i'm ok already....have max (yea the dude who works in internet arena) for example...one thing he said he made me smile and laugh "Yus...i'm married yet i still dream of my ex sometimes" haha that really hit me and i burst into laughing....thx max you're a good friend


After a while i went home...and watched YESMAN .... the movie itself is quite entertaining with some very good quote's to be positive to face this cruel life world of ours....


Yes i am missing my ex....It doesn't matter where my road of fate to be ...But someone's gotta go...She couldn't have loved me better...I still wish for her happyness to move on...That is why i'm already gone from her life.....


Well i'm gonna end this blog update with this song by Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone





Till then this KiR4 signing off !

2 comments:

  1. Punya emo. *sweat. Move forward bro *pat pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. besa la....i hope my previous days comments or state didn't effected anybody haha i'm sorry if i did...tia sedap hati ba teringat org yg disayangi yg teramat sgt dulu

    ReplyDelete