Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1B Casual Cosplay Outing

So i was invited by sakuya chan who told me i was invited to join the H-Laws casual cosplay outing on the 20th february 2010.

Well everyone gathered at McDonalds around 12pm before we set off around 1B



This is all of us on the way to..........................






The Archery ! Its my 1st time here its fun to play and i might come again next time ^_^




And as i shoot !




You can see my score which is in the middle is PHAIL lol hey give me some chance its my 1st time will you *looks at rendy H-Laws arrows on the left*




After finishing our arrows the group then decided to head to the arcades....on the way there sakuya found an Awsum face at a cybercafe haha





Well here i am becoming the bag boy and stuff guardian for sakuya and irene alongside with rendy of H-Laws while they were playing some games




When they were done its me versus rendy turn to play games..and we were playing Battle Gear 3 hahaha




The group then headed to DAISO to look at some stuffs and all....You can also see tomodachi here says japanese product are number 1 lol





After all of that we decided to have some photoshoot for the fun of it...You can see here me and ripz continued our rivalry ( picture says it all for those who understand it lol )






And continued on the rivalry






But in the end i just facepalm ripz






I was then asked to pose like this by leanna and I like how nova took this picture




Until i saw miku was posing the same way...





I decided to confront her




For those who been reading up to this part ......I juz made this all up HAHAHAHAHAHA








It was almost 5pm when we took this picture....You can see my tired eyes already hahaha





Last but not least the outing is not complete without a group picture ^_^ ....some of the group isn't in this picture because they already went home...I hope we all can have a big group picture next time







Credits to nova and leanna for letting me borrowing the pics to post it up on my blog


Till then this KiR4 signing off !

No comments:

Post a Comment