Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1st Blog of 2010 .........1st title "evolution of music"

Hello all its been sometime since my last blog updates or what so ever......i've been busy coming into 2010 and out from 2009

This will be my 1st blog update for 2010 and its about my favourite game music

What music game you might ask ? Its non other than FINAL FANTASY 7 BATTLE THEME


1st off lets listen back wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back to the 1st battle theme when Final Fantasy 7 was released on the playstation 1



This was the 1st ever version of the song.......well we can't blame anything due to the technology back then haha




As years goes by........this song still remained as the best ever battle theme yet in Final Fantasy series.....up until today it was so good Nobuo Uematsu decided for a remake of this song



I present to you the orchestral version.......


I have been listening to the orchestral version for quite sometime now it still remains as one of my favourite song............




That is until i found a fan made Final Fantasy 7 Battle theme Metal version....yea you heard me right its METAL version FINALLY !



Final Fantasy 7 Battle Theme ( Metal Version ) ....... and seriously this sounds damn awesome....

And well thats all i just wanted to post rather than let my blog rot with nothing lol....SquareEnix seriously should take the latest version if they ever make a remake of Final Fantasy 7.....or whichever series in the future



Till then this is Kir4 signing off.........

No comments:

Post a Comment