Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bad Start Of The Year = Good Things In The End Of The Year?

Well hellooooooooooooo 2010 goodbye 2009

My how time flew by so fast its like an instant its already february
Some things came to my mind bout how my year started....
Well it started badly just like last year ...well almost lol
Its not about my birthday getting ruined again mind you haha
Well maybe some misunderstood among friends and all (glad we're all ok now)
Blahhhh nevermind bout that whats past is past

I just feel like writing this out so if some of my words offended or whatever i apologize
Some interesting things happened in the early of 2010
But i also hate it when i fight among friends...i don't like it i wanna be peace with all....But thats that like i said past is past lets move on !

I ain't being superstitious or whatever...
What i'm saying is last year started badly
And In The End as the year of 2009 coming to an end...
Good things keep coming and i've enjoyed my life since

This year same thing happened again and well who knows
at the end of the year ... something good might happen again
*crosses fingers*





Till then this is Kir4 signing off !

No comments:

Post a Comment